Your body is a temple and when it is in good health, it radiates good vibrations. At Mercure Devaaya, we use ancient knowledge to improve your body’s health quotient by offering it nourishment in the purest natural form; by healing it with traditional Ayurvedic remedies; and by creating a mind – body – spirit connection through yoga and meditation, that raises your vibrations to a divine level. Come, experience this healing at Mercure Devaaya, an island of divine healing where Ayurveda, Naturopathy and Yoga come together to create the perfect balance your body needs and the perfect peace your mind wants.
Mercure Devaaya, an authentic Ayurveda and Nature Cure Centre, is situated on Divar island. Surrounded by the healing waters of the river Mandovi, this nature’s paradise, untouched by the hustle and bustle of city life, will immediately soothe your nerves and still your mind. Its rustic, old world charm will leave you feeling calm and relaxed.
- Between 6:30 - 7:00 am kriya session.
- Between 7:00 am – 8:00 am Common Yoga Session that teaches the Surya namaskar (sun salute), and Yogasanas.
- Between 8:30 – 9:30 am Breakfast is served. Our food is vegetarian, low in fat, salt and spices
- Between 9:00 am – 1:00 pm Your Major Therapy (45 min-60 min.) is scheduled by the (Doctor).
- Between 11:00 am - 11:30 am Fresh Fruits will be served
- Between 1:00 – 2:00 pm A wholesome, nutritionally balanced lunch is served.
- Between 2:00 – 5:30 pm Your Minor Therapy (25min.-30min.) is scheduled.
- Between 3:30 – 4:00 pm Talks on - Ayurveda ( Mon ), Naturopathy ( Wed ) & Yoga ( Fri )
- Between 4:00 pm – 4:30 pm Tea will be served.
- Between 4:30 pm – 5:15 pm You can join the Advanced Yoga session.
- Between 5:15 - 5:45 pm A Common Breathing, Meditation and Relaxation Session in the Meditation adopting various techniques, yogic breathing. Etc. After it is leisure time.
- Between 7:00 – 8:30 pm Dinner.